The implementation of the Yield isn’t restricted to large hotel chains or exclusive hotels, neither to big cities. Actually, small or medium hotels, independent hotels or affiliated hotels, the Yield Management is an opportunity to gain markets shares by optimizing hotel occupancy and average rate.
The online distribution through Internet benefits the competition and rate comparison between one hotel and its competitors. With a systematic Rate market monitoring, a Yield analysis, the hotel will ensure to be competitive and take advantage on every opportunities.
The hotel will develop its own strategy and can hope to achieve its objectives with extraordinary visibility on the future, implement its actions, calibrated according to each situation studied and pro-actively, optimise its distribution by working in partnership with Online Agencies (OTA) while developing a set of incentives to book direct…
Our experience in Yield Management with more than a hundred hotels means that Yield can be implemented and be effective :
- in a Palace or in a 2-star hotel
- in Paris, the mountains, Provence, the Dordogne, Corsica or New Caledonia
- in a 500-room hotel or in a 9-room hotel.
Yield is above all a philosophy of optimising sales and profitability. It means systematically looking at any shortfall that can be turned into an opportunity to increase sales.
To practice Yield, it is a set of technical knowledge and tools that are necessary to have and operate correctly. PMT Hotels works with you to set up Yield Management adapted to the size of your hotel, its classification, its location, its competition and, depending on the existing internal organisation, helps you to select the right management, distribution, marketing and, of course, Yield Management tools with its Yield Tool.
PMT Hotels can help you successfully implement Yield Management in different ways.
- If you want to learn how to manage your business yourself, we recommend the Yield Management training and support.
- If you want to leave it to the pros, we can recommend a Yield Management audit and outsourcing.
- And if you still doubt the potential of Yield Management and its incredible return on investment, we recommend our win-win model.