If you are planning to open a hotel, take over a business, extend or reposition an existing product, PMT Hotels has developed its expertise with international hotel chains and on all independent hotel, restaurant and spa projects completed since its creation in 2010.
We can help you make your project a reality by developing and advising you in the following areas:
- Listening to the desired directions, discovering the locations envisaged (visits, site potential, etc.), preliminary market analysis (demand, markets represented, seasonality, state of the local offer, local performance, etc.).
- Technical and operational advice on plans from DPLG architects and interior designers
- Drawing up the business plan (legal structure, financing, projected income statement over 5 years, cash flow, working capital requirements, sensitivity table, etc.)
- Market research (studies of potential market segments, competitor research, SWOT analysis, market positioning and definition of key differentiating factors, etc.).
- Drawing up a turnover budget by month and by market segment
- Development of an optimal distribution model
- Development of a dynamic and coherent pricing architecture across all markets
- Drawing up a Sales & Marketing Plan
- Drawing up a Communication Plan
- Advice and contracting with external service providers (hotel software, distribution tools, IT and communication systems, etc.)
- Pre-opening services (retroplanning, definition of the customer experience, development of operational procedures, recruitment assistance, installation of the PMS, distribution systems, IT interfaces and infrastructures, creation and configuration of online branches, implementation of yield management, training, etc.).
PMT Hotels has developed recognised expertise in hotel management, particularly in Yield Management, Sales & Marketing, and can develop all the operational marketing requirements for your project (graphic identity, set of hotel promotional materials, website, etc.).
Thanks to PMT Hotels and its dual expertise in consultancy and technical implementation, we are able to work independently, in accordance with your wishes and within the framework and budget defined for our assignment, thereby limiting the number of intermediaries and questions and freeing up your time, which is invaluable in projects of this kind.
PMT Hotels will also continue the adventure with you over the following years, supporting you in the management, marketing and promotion of your hotel on the distribution networks…
We’ll be happy to share our references with you and discuss your project in more detail.